What is Acorn Rewards:
It is the Haverford College Bookstore customer loyalty program. You will earn points for each qualified purchase you make. Points can be redeemed through this website for Bookstore gift certificates or applied to purchases in the store.
How do I sign up:
Sign up either in-store or online for Acorn Rewards.
- To sign up in-store: Ask a cashier in the bookstore
- To sign up online: Click here
Once you are signed up with an account number (students will use their student ID number), an email will be sent to you to confirm your account. All qualifying purchases will be credited to your account. Every dollar spent in-store or online will earn you one point.
Some restrictions apply to qualified purchases. Excluded from the Acorn Rewards program is the purchase of gift certificates, stamps, and some sale items.
Thirty days after your purchase, your points will be available for you to use, with no expiration date.
How do I earn rewards from my purchases?
- Swipe your OneCard or give your account number to the cashier at the beginning of your transaction.
- Points will automatically accrue with each purchase.
How to Check your Loyalty Account:
To check your points available:
- Go to haverfordbookstore.com and go to the "My Account" tab.
- Type in the email address and password linked to your HaverfordBookstore.com account and log in.
- After successfully logging in, a “Welcome” screen will appear with the following options:
- Update Your Profile
- Maintain Shipping Address Book
- Track Orders
- View Loyalty Account Information
- Log Out
Redeem Your Points:
To redeem your points as a gift certificate to use online or in-store
- Choose the “View Loyalty Account Information” option.
- When taken to the Loyalty Account Information screen, select "I WANT TO REDEEM MY POINTS."
- Select a gift certificate based on the amount of loyalty points available and proceed to checkout.
NOTE: CHOOSE "PICK UP AT STORE" FOR THE SHIPPING METHOD.
To redeem your points for use in-store only
- Swipe your OneCard or give your account number to the cashier at the beginning of the transaction.
- The cashier will let you know how much you have available to use on your purchase.
- Any points not spent will remain in your account.
- You may say “No” when asked to use your points and save them in your account. Points never expire.
- The discount will be applied to your purchase and will appear on your receipt.
At the bottom of the receipt will be a total of redeemable points.